Providing Naturopathic Medicine to the Squamish/Whistler Area
Dr. Natasha Wrenshall, N.D.
Dr. Wrenshall’s practical experience and training includes Intravenous Nutritional Therapy, Bowen Therapy, Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture, Physical Medicine, Clinical Nutrition, Botanical Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, Hydrotherapy and Lifestyle Counseling. Her services also provide laboratory testing including: food allergy testing, urinalysis and heavy metal assessment, salivary hormone testing and adrenal profiles. Dr. Wrenshall is also licensed to prescribe, an expansion of the naturopathic role that allows B.C.’s health care system to offer more choices for patients in the province. With a focus in family medicine, Natasha empowers people to achieve their true health potential.
Dr. Natasha Wrenshall offers a comprehensive range of naturopathic services covering medical, nutritional, theraphy, counselling and education to treat a wide variety of conditions. Services offered include:
- Botanical (Herbal) Medicine
- Plant based medicines used to support and heal the whole body.
- Bowen Therapy
- Gentle muscle manipulation used to facilitate healing in acute and chronic conditions.
- Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture, cupping, nutrition and Chinese herbal medicine.
- Clinical Nutrition
- Nutritional supplements and positive dietary choices and detoxification.
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Energetic medicine to stimulate self-healing abilities.
- The therapeutic use of water.
- IV Nutritional Therapy
- High dose nutrients delivered intravenously for maximum absorption.
- Lifestyle Counseling
- Strengthening the synergy of the mind, body and spirit.